Dear Friends, clients, colleagues, and potential new customers:
I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I greatly appreciate your support and interest. I express my deepest concerns for those who have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
As this very difficult time in our lives is presenting us with major challenges to our daily routines, given this period of uncertainty, we must all find ways to adjust and cope.
In these unprecedented times we must come together to stay apart! I encourage each and every one of us to find new creative ways to continue to connect, be it through Face-time, phone calls, and text.
As I am sure you are aware, Governor Newsom issued an executive order on March 19, 2020, directing all residents to heed current State public health directives to shelter-in-place for a period of 14 days (or potentially greater) to protect our health and well-being. Construction Workers who support the construction, operation, inspection, and maintenance of construction sites and construction projects (including housing construction) are deemed an “essential workforce”. Therefore as a valued client I want you to know that I am here to serve your needs as best as I can through this challenging time if you are comfortable moving forward with your project(s).
In accordance with the State’s public health guidelines I am implementing, and encouraging, the practice of social distancing to help slow the spread of the virus. The overall health and well-being of myself, my clients, and our friends and families is of the utmost importance.
Until we are otherwise cleared to resume business as usual, I will ensure that I do my part to abide by the following;
– Social Distancing (I am avoiding group gatherings and public events, as well as making choices to minimize contact with others).
– I will unfortunately have to abstain from handshakes, hugs, or anything of that nature for the time being. (I will respectfully keep a distance of 6’ whenever possible and I will encourage us all to do the same).
– Myself and my employees will not be allowed to come to work if they are presenting cold or flu like symptoms particularly, dry cough, fever, tiredness, and difficulty breathing (allergies are the only exception).
– I ask everyone to notify me, or anyone they come in contact with, if they themselves/ or their loved ones whom are in close contact are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (whether or not they have had any recent travels overseas to any of the most affected countries or regions).
– Hand-washing will be increased as well as surface disinfecting (I encourage everyone to participate).
– Workflow may be interrupted due to these precautions, by limiting the number of people on site to 8 or fewer I hope it will continue to keep us safe. (If in tight quarters we may limit workers onsite to many fewer).
We are in this together! I wish everyone the best . . . health, safety, and economic stability. I will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves and will update you as circumstances change. If it appears, we may be further impacted to the point of needing to slow or stop our work I will notify you immediately.
If you are in need of any help I can assist with, please do not hesitate to call or text.
For more information I’m sure you are aware of the following helpful websites;
Daniel Hair President/Owner, McHale’s Environmental Insulation, Inc.